This is a two hour interactive coaching workshop focused on guiding your team to achieve their personal and professional goals.
It will empower them to set compelling goals; understand the basis of all human motivation; discover their personal rules for success and harness the best ways to create confidence on tap. Then as leaders, they will be able to implement powerful goal-setting exercises for themselves and their colleagues.
Effective goal-setting can often be the difference between getting what you want and forgetting what you want! So often, we know what we want but we just don’t know how to get it. What that really means is that we don’t have a plan. Then, the result is that we forget about our real objectives and we just deal with what’s happening in the here and now, which is fine for some things, but not for goal-setting. We want to be proactive rather than reactive - otherwise we’ll be left talking about with could’s, should’s and if only’s. Therefore, it’s crucial that we understand the power of effective planning and the importance of setting compelling goals.
When you do something, you risk failing, and when you don’t do it, you risk not achieving. Which risk will get you closer to what you want?
- Discover the steps of setting and achieving compelling goals for you and your team.
- Overcome personal limits and professional challenges one step at a time.
- Realise the painful consequences and pleasurable benefits of your goals.
- Create a comprehensive professional development plan for your career.
- Find out how to create confidence on tap.
- Establish the best ways to set team goals and overcome challenges.
- Understand the basis of all human motivation through the 6 human needs.
- Determine your personal interaction rules and those of the people close to you.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers who need the confidence and skills to set goals for their team.
- Employees who are moving into management roles with new responsibilities.
- Anyone who wants achieve their own personal or professional goals.
Ronan Kennedy - Career and Life Coach
I have completed two coaching courses with one of the leading family therapists in the world, Cloé Madanes and the world famous life coach, Tony Robbins. I have also studied Psychotherapy, Family Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Emotional Intelligence and Business. I help people discover their passion and live with purpose.
"I engaged with Ronan on a series of goal setting workshops shortly after I began a new role. Ronan's structure and flow of each session is extremely practical and he applied relevant frameworks and models into my role and how they might be useful in my goal setting. I left each session with 'tasks' to achieve before we met next which were used to shape our discussion. This was incredibly beneficial.
Aside from the goal setting process, I also gained valuable insights into effective decision making techniques for team environments and practical advice on how to break down barriers and overcome limitations that can occur during goal planning.
I now feel as if I can approach goal setting for myself, my team and the business confidently with a clear plan of how we're going to achieve each goal. For anyone struggling with goal setting as I previously did, I totally recommend undertaking sessions with Ronan".