This is a two hour interactive coaching workshop focused on guiding you to achieve your personal and professional goals.
It will empower them to set compelling goals; understand the basis of all human motivation; discover their personal rules for success and harness the best ways to create confidence on tap. Then as leaders, they will be able to implement powerful goal-setting exercises for themselves and their colleagues.
Effective goal-setting can often be the difference between getting what you want and forgetting what you want! So often, we know what we want but we just don’t know how to get it. What that really means is that we don’t have a plan. Then, the result is that we forget about our real objectives and we just deal with what’s happening in the here and now, which is fine for some things, but not for goal-setting. We want to be proactive rather than reactive - otherwise we’ll be left talking about with could’s, should’s and if only’s. Therefore, it’s crucial that we understand the power of effective planning and the importance of setting compelling goals.
When you do something, you risk failing, and when you don’t do it, you risk not achieving. Which risk will get you closer to what you want?
- Discover the steps of setting and achieving compelling goals for you and your team.
- Overcome personal limits and professional challenges one step at a time.
- Realise the painful consequences and pleasurable benefits of your goals.
- Create a comprehensive professional development plan for your career.
- Find out how to create confidence on tap.
- Establish the best ways to set team goals and overcome challenges.
- Understand the basis of all human motivation through the 6 human needs.
- Determine your personal interaction rules and those of the people close to you.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers who need the confidence and skills to set goals for their team.
- Employees who are moving into management roles with new responsibilities.
- Anyone who wants achieve their own personal or professional goals.