Are you interested in providing some workshops for your team or your employees? Here is a list of "Lunch and Learn" session that I carry out in company or in my office. The sessions generally last approximately 45 minutes and involve a short presentation, interaction and some exercises. There is no charge for the initial session and the option for further half-day and full-day workshops is available. Please fill out the form below to enquire or to book a session for your team. Look forward to hearing from you.
Communication Skills in the Workplace
- Discover the key principals of effective communication
- Change your perspective and uncover the best in others
- Find out what motivates people in positive or negative ways
- Use the best strategies for working in challenging situations
- Identify alternative methods of communicating your point
Career Development Workshop
- How to build confidence in a consistent and sustainable manner
- Distinguish the difference between achievement and fulfilment
- Find out how to make an impact and becoming indispensable
- Identifying, creating and developing opportunities in your current position
- Discover the best ways to use ‘networking to get working’
Decision-Making for Managers
- Gain more clarity over your priorities and decide what’s the best next step
- Distinguish between what your choices really are and add more options
- Find out how to make weigh up tough decisions and go with the best one
- Learn to deal with risks and reduce the chances of them happening
- Discover the best ways to resolve problems with decisions that you’ve already made
- Create a strong case and achieve buy-in from others
Effective Goal-Setting for Leaders
- Discover the steps of setting and achieving compelling goals for you and your team.
- Overcome personal limits and professional challenges one step at a time.
- Realise the painful consequences and pleasurable benefits of your goals.
- Create a comprehensive professional development plan for your career.
- Find out how to build confidence on tap and unleash your best inner resources.
- Establish the best ways to set team goals and overcome challenges.
Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Leaders
- Coaching and mentoring - what’s the difference and when to use each?
- Key skills, attributes and core beliefs of an effective coach/mentor
- Identifying the who, what, where, when and why of coaching/mentoring
- Logistics and administration in the coaching/mentoring relationship
- Learn to deal with common issues and problems during sessions
How to Make a Professional LinkedIn Profile
- Connecting with your network and getting recommendations
- Adding a Profile photo and a background photo and title
- Updating your personal details, contact details, and LinkedIn URL
- Inserting a summary of your career highlights in bullet points
- Detailing your professional experience to date and giving examples
- Using LinkedIn to create new business/career opportunities
- Identifying the key principles of clear and effective writing
- Creating reader-focused emails, messages and documents in a structured fashion
- Tailoring information layouts to meet different requirements
- Writing clear, concise and easily understandable sentences
- Identifying and avoiding common grammatical errors