A dynamic, engaging and all-encompasing workshop to guide you in doing satisfying work. Fail to plan, plan to fail. This half-day interactive workshop will be a game-changer for anyone who wants more from their career and personal life. Find out more below...
What will you gain from this?
- An understanding of your personality and your needs.
- A compelling and comprehensive plan for your career.
- The formula for overcoming your usual obstacles, challenges or problems.
- The tools to find out what it is that you really want to do in your career.
- Learn the best strategies you need to take the next step.
"Ronan was a great help to me and I would highly recommend him as a Career and Life Coach. Friendly, easy to talk to and very professional."
"Ronan helped me a lot sorting out some decisions on my next career move. He got me to focus on my existing skills and on my transferable skills so that I could decide what I wanted to do and what I needed to do to get there."
Who: University students, professionals, career guidance teachers, career coaches, guidance counsellors and people looking to change careers.
What: 3 hour interactive career planning workshop.
Where: Central Hotel
When: Saturday 30th of January 9:45am - 1pm
Bonus: One-to-one career coaching session
MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your decision to attend is absolutely risk free. If after participating in the first hour of the workshop, you decide the event is not right for you, simply notify a staff member in writing and we will fully refund your tuition for the workshop. You have nothing to lose.