Career Planning & Coaching: assist employees to assess their careers and complete a development plan for the future:
- Partner with the business to design & Implement a Career Development Programme;
- Work with participants to ensure engagement and alignment between personal & organisational objectives;
- Facilitate the development of a career action plan for all participants.
Leadership Coaching: assist the extended leadership team to raise their awareness of strategic leadership and their capability in managing change:
- Partner with the business to develop, design & implement a series of group coaching interventions for the extended leadership team;
- Work with participants to ensure engagement and alignment with organisational objectives;
Retirement planning: assist employees who are nearing retirement to plan for their retirement future:
- Partner with the business to design & implement a retirement planning programme;
- Adopt a holistic approach to retirement planning and work with participants as they plan their retirement;
- Facilitate the development of a retirement plan for participants.
Back to Work programme: assist employees returning to work, following a period of absence due to for example maternity leave, career break and so forth:
- Partner with the business to design & implement a ‘Back to work programme’;
- Work with participants to address the challenges associated with returning to work;
- Facilitate the integration/re-integration of participants into the workplace and set them up to succeed.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills in the Workplace
- Effective decision-making for leaders
- Goal-setting for managers and executives
- Execution strategies and time Management
- Strategic Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving