I’m very excited. I have been working on the content of this course for the past two years and the production for the past six months. To be honest, it’s something that I've found really difficult because it’s so open ended and variable, but now I can say that I’m really happy with the result. While it’s not perfect, I’m confident that it’s going to help answer 90% of the questions/issues that people have with changing careers.
For ease of learning, it’s separated into 3 sections:
- Discovering what you want to do.
- Finding out how to do it.
- The best strategies for getting the job.
Pretty simple eh? I hope so. Also, I have to mention that the videos are a combination of:
- Hand-drawn animations (really cool)
- Talking head videos (my head - not really cool)
- Audio presentations and
- PDF documents and downloads
Here is a sample video:
I hope you enjoy this course and get a huge benefit from it.
Finally, make sure you take the time to view the videos at the end - where I am trying not to feel embarrassed in front of the camera!!!